5 tips to protect your lashes when you wear and remove false lashes
Lash hair is extremely delicate and it is easily damaged.
Many factors impact your natural lash such as
- Not cleaning off your eye make up correctly
- Rubbing your eyes
- Removing false lashes incorrectly
- Wearing lash extensions
Here are 5 tips to protect your lashes when you wear and remove false lashes
- Choose an adhesive that is designed for lashes
- Buy lashes that are lightweight
- When removing apply cleanser to the band of your lashed and leave to work for 20-30 seconds, this will allow your false lash to slide off. Do not drag as this will damage your natural lash.
- Clean the area well
- Apply a lash conditioner
If you have any questions about caring for your lashes, please DM us on any of our social channels.